Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Learn your lines


Everybody has them - movies that you love and lines from those movies that you have chosen to memorize and utilize at the most opportune time. I have my own favorites - see if you can identify the movies these prized sentiments came from:

  1. Yer killin' me smalls.
  2. Hey rookie, you were good.
  3. Wait, shhhh, you smell something?
  4. I want to get to the bottom of this asafp but first I'd like to butter your muffin.
  5. You wear tights? No, I wear the required uniform. Tights? Shut up.
  6. What's the matter? Mommy not here to dress you?
  7. It's right there in the photo. The paddy decks - one one one.
  8. Talk to me Goose.
  9. Yo Adrian, I did it.
  10. Luke, I AM YOUR FAAATHER. NOOOoooooooo.....
  11. I'll never let go Jack.

And one from TV

12. That's what she said.

Since I'm blogging away from our main computer I'll just include a picture of me as I sit here typing. I know, you can hardly contain yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment