Sunday, February 19, 2012

Belly Laugh and Sadness


When was the last time you had one? I've gone too long. It's not really something you can plan or force however. It just kinda happens. It sure is a beautiful thing when it happens though....once you get past the pain that is. Anyway...that was random. Here's to a good laugh and hoping one is in your near future. And mine too.

Oh yeah. It also seems that we had a ritualistic drowning in our house today. Apparently, my daughter has a cult following by a group of Littlest Pet Shop what-ever-you-call-its and they seem to have made a death pact like those people that drank all that kool-aid that one time. It was shocking and sad all at once. I'm glad I have tomorrow off to collect myself and heal from the horror of seeing it first hand. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment