Saturday, February 18, 2012

Father Daughter II


PF Chang's......wow.....I thought waiting at the Olive Garden was long. Everybody, their mother, and their grandmother were trying to eat at this place. I had the honor of taking out my second lovely daughter tonight. Hearing how she wants to someday play in the Philly Orchestra or, if that doesn't work out, work as a nurse at CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) made me think about how I would handle it if someday she ended up moving to the East coast. These days together are precious. She's got a great personality with a very caring heart and I am proud to be her Dad. Love that girl.

By the way, we were told that our picture would be up on Kennewick's Sweet Treat Facebook page. I guess you could say that we are famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment