Monday, January 2, 2012

What to post?


Maybe if I were a woman I would have more words to use. Running low on thoughts and energy tonight as a day off can do that. It wasn't totally unproductive - P90x @ 5, drop kids off, furniture shopping, quick nap before the Rose Bowl, picture hanging, blah blah blah. However, since we were gone for Christmas we didn't get a chance to do an activity we started last year. Last year we wrote letters to God on Christmas day and placed them in a little gift box. So tonight, we got our letters out and wrote a new one. It was interesting to see where my heart was last year and what I prayed for regarding the year that just past. I continue to be humbled and thankful for God's continued grace and love for me. I hope that anyone reading this has a very real sense of those things too!

No comments:

Post a Comment