Friday, January 27, 2012

Family Movie Night


Have you ever been to one of these? WOW. Family movie night at my daughter's school brought out the hoards. It was kind of organized chaos - popcorn everywhere, wriggly bodies, and the smell of feet. Nice.

The movie was Kung Fu Panda II. I saw about 1/2 of the movie and heard about 1/4 of the sound. This is my second experience.....it seems to be growing in popularity.

I used to sometimes think things like "I can't wait for this to be over." Honestly now, I don't think that way anymore. In the kind of work I do I am always reminded that time is precious and I choose not to wish my life away. And, I love my daughter.

It must be family movie night because we get home from my daughter's official movie night to find my son watching Kindergarten Cop. Classic. My favorite line - "Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina." Somehow it's funnier when a 5-year-old says it.

It's all pointless babble. I know. Maybe tomorrow I'll have something "deep" to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment