Monday, July 28, 2008

Waterfall Hike


It turns out that Oregon has quite a few scenic places. One that was recommended to us by some friends was Silver Falls State Park that has a "trail of ten falls." We took the kids on Saturday to get out of the house and were not disappointed. The highlight of the day was walking behind some falls on this trail that went back into this half-cave like area. We only made it to two of the ten falls but that was enough to make us want to go back to see the rest.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty! My gosh I love the northwest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay. thats it buster. you are BUSTED. stop using photoshop to make all your photos look so good. just STOP IT, okay??

    oh wait. maybe that is just your natural talent.

    no way, hosea. what was i just thinking for a millisecond?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know me better than to think that there is any natural talent here. By the way - congrats on the PASS. No doubt all those 8th grade math skills had some part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craig, I was checking out some local photography here and yours blows it away! Your waterfall is so beautiful, it makes me want to drop everything and go there. Will you enter any local contests? You should!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krista my friend you are so kind. I think the Northwest would fit Dan and yourself like a pair of nice fleece-lined gloves. Even if it is for an extended visit....we'll leave the light on for yuz. I have entered in a couple of contests but no takers as of yet. Thanks for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krista my friend you are so kind. I think the Northwest would fit Dan and yourself like a pair of nice fleece-lined gloves. Even if it is for an extended visit....we'll leave the light on for yuz. I have entered in a couple of contests but no takers as of yet. Thanks for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete