Friday, July 18, 2008

Here comes the bride


I’ve decided to change themes so this will be the last “people pic” until I get sick of other themes. This is one of my favorite photos for a couple of reasons. First, it was a big day for a favorite gal that our littlest is named after – the bride in the picture. Secondly, I noticed that she is looking down and to her left and if you look in the back, that is the groom and he is looking down and to the right – well – at least down. Anyway, I took a lot of pictures that day and only got a few that I would consider good. This was one of them.

1 comment:

  1. oh shut up. it is a good picture :) and speaking of pictures from that day, WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN ANY OF THEM!?!?!?! because b'scuse me but your cute childrens were there & i'd like as many pictures of them as possible. we have a picture of little j hanging up in the house & need to even out the competition with photos of nat & cade ;) so get on it dude...and share some more kid pics...no more of that frilly girly bride stuff :)

    ReplyDelete